I was writing C code the other day in my favorite Mac OS X text editor Coda. But I noticed Coda lacked C and C syntax highlighting. Then I found this helpful post on how to add them in 6 simple steps.
- SubEthaEdit version 2.2
- Unzip the download, right click, select “Show Package Contents”
- Go to Contents > Resources > Modes, and copy the appropriate .mode files
- Right click on Coda and select “Show Package Contents”
- Go to Contents > Resources > Modes, and paste the mode files
- Check it works when you restart Coda